Improve livelihood through use of clean energy solutions
Promote clean and efficient energy solutions for productivity as a means of enhancing livelihoods
Promote the use of clean energy technologies so as to improve quality of life and human productivity in Uganda
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US
The firm’s professional and experienced Electrical engineers help clients optimize their businesses through choosing the most suitable and affordable energy solutions hence improving their businesses’ operations and risk profile.
Corporate social responsibility
We believe in making positive changes in our communities in various ways, that is why we are always giving back. Our CRS actvities include reducing our carbon imprint, socially and environmentally conscience investments, community charity events, trainings and sensitization on Solar energy usage etc.
Long term business objective
Konserve Advisory strives to identify and offer sustainable Renewable energy solutions that will overcome the huge energy gap prevalent in the energy sector across the region.
Our professionals see what others don’t, challenge conventional thinking, and consistently deliver innovative solutions.
We are always connecting with prominent researchers in the energy industry for joint research. We have an internal training and development program for our employees that guarantees efficiency and professionalism. Our diverse staff is made up of qualified electrical and Civil engineers that go through regular trainings. Konserve Advisory is an equal opportunities’ employer with strict rules against gender based employment.
We work side by side with Renewable energy experts to accelerate execution through a blend of analytical and management approaches.
We are driven to do the best job possible. We pride ourselves on cultivating lasting client relationships built on trust and mutual respect.
With the 15 years and more of profession service, we have provided solutions to a number of clients.
Donor related Organization
- USAID’s Power Africa Uganda Electricity Supply Accelerator
- German Development Agency(GIZ)
- UN Women
- Royal Danish Embassy
- United Nations Foundation
- World Wide Fund
- SNV Netherlands Development Organization
- ETC Netherlands
- Uganda Heart Institute, Mulago
- Uganda Cancer Institute, Mulago
- Middle East Hospital, Bugolobi
- Georgina Eye Clinic, Kira Road-Kampala
- Medical Access(52 rural based medical centres)/li>
- 3 Medical Facilities Served under PRELNOR Project (Ministry of Local Government)
- International hospital Kampala
- Pope John’s Hospital
Home & Offices
- 3D Tracing Services
- Assima AgriConcern
- Africell Uganda Ltd
- Best Ever Paper Industries
- Globtek Entertainment
- Pearl Villas GATES
- Oscar Industries
- University Research Company
- Tujijenge Uganda Ltd
- Premier Credit Uganda Ltd
- FINCA Uganda Ltd
- Oiko Credit
- Rwanda Microfinance Ltd
- 12 Schools in Northern Uganda served under the PRELONOR project
- St Theresa Namilyango Girls School
- Taibah International Schools