WHO ARE WE?
Konserve Advisory Services Limited is a Ugandan Limited Liability Company that started business operations as Konserve Consult Ltd in 2003.Since then we have been at the vanguard of the renewable energies revolution in Uganda, developed a wide knowledge of the solar market in the East African Region and continue to provide modern, cost-effective solutions to a variety of satisfied clients.
KAS offers a range of energy related services and products aiming to:
- Identify and offer workable solutions to overcome Uganda’s huge energy demand gap.
- Identify and nurture potential energy markets.
- Offer management solutions in sustainable utilisation
- Advance technical skills to rural based artisans.
- Optimise energy supply in off-grid installations.
- Design sustainable energy-related community projects.
- Provide information aimed at developing renewable energy markets in Uganda.
- We seek to enable the use of alternative, reliable options for improved access to modern energy as a means of complementing the supply in East Africa.
- Improve livelihoods through the use of clean energy solutions.
- Our goal is to promote the use of clean energy technologies so as to improve quality of life and human productivity in Africa
Reliable Energy Solutions For a Quality and Productive Life.
- Konserve Advisory services Ltd seeks to enable the use of alternative and reliable options for improved access to modern energy as a means complementing the supply in East Africa
Our Environmental policy statement
KAS Ltd recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of sound business performance. We are committed to providing quality energy solutions in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our impact on the environment.
We strive to operate in compliance with relevant environmental legislation, and we shall in every way incorporate the best environmental practices while conducting our Business activities.