- October 21, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Konserve Advisory Services Ltd (KAS) is a leading renewable energy developer and provider of expert services. KAS has successfully designed and installed over 3MW of solar power based systems in the last 11 years. We have also provided expert services to governmental and non-governmental organisations including GIZ, USAID, MEMD, MOH, UNWOMEN and so many more. We seek to recruit;
We are looking for young, dynamic and enthusiastic electrical technicians to, assemble, install and maintain electrical systems.
He/ she should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as use electrical tools and calibrated electrical instruments
Electrical technician responsibilities:
- Assemble, test, commission and maintain electrical systems
- Install power electronic equipment which may include inverters, converters and regulators.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning systems and equipment associated with those faulty systems.
- Read and interpret electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Effectively report and communicate to management on issues associated with installed systems.
Electrical technician requirements:
- Diploma in electrical engineering or at least three-year demonstrated experience in electrical installations with an electrical installations craftsman certificate.
- Basic understanding of standalone power systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A quick learner and willing to travel up country
- Experience in operating hand and power tools.
- Ability to drive a car is an added advantage
Applicants are advised to send their CVs, cover letters and academic document before 31st oct 17:00 EAT to;
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address below.
To The Managing Director
Konserve Advisory services Ltd,
P.O Box 31062, Kampala Uganda
For more information, visit https://konserve.co.ug