We offer a wide range of services
Konserve Advisory Services Limited is a Ugandan Limited Liability Company that takes a holistic approach towards providing Renewable Energy solutions. We are a Renewable energy engineering consultancy firm that balances environmental concerns with social economic realities and commercial opportunities. We work with private companies, NGOs, Government establishments, research institutions and community groups to optimize energy solutions. Our services include;
- Design, installation and maintenance of power systems
- Technical feasibility studies
- Energy audits and need assessments
- Technical capacity building
- Engineering project management.
KAS is at the Vanguard of the Renewable energies revolution. We have established and continue to solve the most efficient methods for cos effective and timely delivery of solar power installations in Uganda and the East African Region.
Our experienced team is able to carry your project from the earliest stages of conceptualization and evaluation, during which we determine the optimal equipment and physical technical requirements of the client of any sizes from domestic to institutional and commercial applications. We also provide a variety of option on equipment. installed capacity, scalability and cost to suit our clients and applications for the installed systems.
Konserve Advisory is able to provide a complete range of post-installation services including maintenance, modification and scale up.
Standalone Renewable Energy based
Energy Systems Integration Focused On Efficient Energy Use and Cost Saving
- Design, installation and maintenance of off-grid energy solution.
- Implementation of sustainable energy projects
- Setting up special calibration and energy usage monitoring mechanisms
- Offering solutions for efficient energy use
- Professional energy needs assessments for institutions of all sizes
- Optimization of energy supply in off-grid installation
- Development of detailed maintenance plans to ensure optimized operations of such off-grid systems.
- Evaluation and monitoring performance of running projects not necessarily designed by KAS
- Energy audits for institutional buildings and industrial machinery
- Training artisans mainly in solar Photovoltaic (PV) and appropriate renewable energy technologies
- Training technicians in design, installation, and maintenance of solar power systems.
- Engaging private firms and developmental organizations in energy market outreach.
- Development of sustainable commercially driven energy related projects for cooperative organizations, communities, private firms and micro financing institutes.
- Identification and development of local energy markets.
- Strategic development of mechanisms to promote the use of renewable energy products in Uganda